Welcome to Texas Allergy Center
Dallas Allergist Dr. Jane Lee helps her patients get relief from nearly every imaginable allergy or asthma symptom.
As a former allergy sufferer, Dallas allergy doctor Jane Lee understands that allergy suffering is real, and that's why she provides very personalized allergy and asthma care to her patients.
Dallas allergist Dr. Jane Lee provides the allergy testing, allergy treatment, and asthma care that you need to feel better.
Voted D Magazine's Best Allergy and Immunology Doctors in Dallas, TX for
9 consecutive years from 2004 to 2012! The allergy clinic stays open late until 7:00pm on Tuesday and Thursday. Request an appointment today!
Dallas Allergist Doctor Jane Lee provides
Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology Care
- Allergies/hay fever
- Asthma, breathing difficulties
- Headaches & sinus
- Chronic sinusitis/frequent
- Bronchitis, cough
- Rashes, hives and eczema
- Contact dermatitis/poison
- Food allergy
- Medication & Latex
- Insect sting allergy
- Skin Test: Checks for allergies by placing
small amounts of allergens along the arm or
back, then seeing which ones your body reacts
- RAST Test: A simple allergy blood test performed when skin testing
is not a possibility.
- Immunotherapy: A process in which
an allergic patient can become desensitized
to allergens that trigger rhinitis (congestion,
sneezing and itching), asthma and insect allergy.
- Rush Immunotherapy: RUSH allows a patient to achieve his/her
dose more rapidly.
- Patch Testing: Tests for contact dermatitis such as a skin product allergy, chemical allergy or metal allergy such as nickel.
- Rhinolaryngoscopy: A procedure that helps diagnose nasal polyps or sinusitis as well as vocal cord problems.
Function Test: This test is also called spirometry and is used for someone with asthma or COPD.
Desensitization: Performed for someone with an aspirin or penicillin allergy.
- Aspirin Desensitization: Performed for someone with aspirin allergy.
Therapy: An infusion for someone with immunodeficiency