14 Apr Protocol for Sinus Irrigation
1. Prepare irrigation solution as follows: Mix: 1/3 teaspoon of baking soda 1/3 teaspoon of salt 1 pint of water
2. Boil solution for fifteen minutes
3. Cool until warm for the first treatment
4. Store the rest of the solution in the refrigerator in a clean jar with a lid Warm one cup of solution to body temperature
5. Fill a Pediatric Bulb syringe with solution, lean over sink and instill solution with steady firm pressure. Continue irrigation until the entire cup of solution is used up. A sinus irrigation attachment to a water pick may also be used.
6. Solution should run out freely from the nose and back of throat.
7. Repeat treatment twice daily.